Blueberry Whole Wheat Muffins. Lightly sweetened with honey.
Best eaten the day made!
If they dry out, they are a perfect base for my Breakfast Parfait
Whole Wheat Blueberry Muffins
2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
1 Cup Oat Flour
1 Tbs Baking Powder
1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
1 Tsp Salt
1 Tsp Cinnamon
1/4 Tsp nutmeg
1 Cup Whole Milk
3/4 Cup Honey
1 Tsp Vanilla
1/4 Cup Olive Oil
1 Cup Chopped Walnuts
2 Cups Blueberries (fresh or frozen)
non stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl mix together the flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- In a separate bowl mix together the milk, honey, eggs, vanilla, and olive oil.
- Pour the liquid ingredients into the dry. Gently mix together until moistened.
- Fold in walnuts and blueberries
- Set mixture aside while preparing muffin pan.
- Spray pan with a non stick cooking spray.
- Using a 1/3 Cup measuring cup fill muffin cups
- Cook 20 - 25 minutes or until golden brown and springy to the touch.
copyright 2016 Adele Mogavero
Live, Love, Laugh, Learn and Create it!
My Pattern Shop
Link to newsletter signup here
Visit my Shop
The following two tabs change content below.
Fiber Artist, Author, Designer, Pianist, and Organic Foodee.
My Mission is to inspire and educate the creator in you.