Weekends are a great time to workout.
I used to be a Monday – Friday Workout kinda girl.
I like Weekends workouts because
- I’m not rushing off to do something else
- Workouts fit in easier,
- I can have that second cup of coffee in the morning
- And they can be longer if I choose
Part 6 of the 21 Day Fix Review
Saturday Day 6
- just under 30 minutes
- 4 Rounds, 2 moves each round repeated twice.
The Moves in 21 Day Fix Last One Minute
If you are used to picking up heavy weights, you might want to rethink that. 🙂
Sunday Day 7
- an active recovery day
- 30 minutes long.
- This is a nice routine, long enough to get some good stretches in and quiet the mind.
A full recap of the 21 Day Fix
21 Day fix has 7 workouts that you repeat for 3 weeks.
- Total Body Cardio Fix
- Upper Fix
- Lower Fix
- Pilates Fix
- Cardio Fix
- Dirty 30
- Yoga Fix
- Each program is approximately 30 minutes long.
- All but Pilates and Yoga are done in a series of rounds that are repeated.
- Moves are one minute long.
- Lower Fix, Pilates Fix, and Cardio Fix has a “surprise” bonus round at the end
- Perfect for those who are new to working out or those that have worked out for years.
- There is also a 10 minute fix for Abs included
*I am not a beachbody coach, just a creative lady that enjoys fitness and exercise.
We are starting week two of the program and I’m loving the new 5 AM routine.
You can always start a New Routine, no matter what time of year it is.
Now I’m off to do some Quilting ~ Baking ~ and Creating.
Adele, Blogging the Creative Life
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links and I may be compensated a small commission when you make a purchase by clicking on those links. I promote products and services that I use and love. I appreciate your support because it allows me to keep up the content for this blog. For that I thank you very much!