A Blank Canvas
No matter what happened yesterday.
Whether it was a day filled with triumph or a day that felt disastrous.
Let’s start fresh and new today.
I was feeling overwhelmed.
So how do you deal with the Overwhelmed feeling that can sometimes lead to being discouraged.
- Take a break
- Take a walk
- Create something, just for fun
- Get a good nights rest
- And start fresh the next morning.
- Now make a plan
- Decide what NEEDS to be done now and what can wait.
- Don’t try to do tomorrows work today
If you were overwhelmed, today be encouraged.
If you had an argument, today make amends.
If you didn’t feel creative, today create anyway.
What will you Create?
How will you Create your day?
Live, Love, Laugh, Learn and Create it!
Latest posts by Adele (see all)
- Yes You Can Make Your Own Pita Bread! - May 23, 2017
- Quilt Art Inspired by Pianist Cecile Chaminade - May 16, 2017
- So, you want to Learn How to Quilt! Advice for Beginners - May 9, 2017