Quilting, Baking, Creating – A Year in Review
Where did the year go?
Looking back over the year, for me it was a flurry of quilting, baking and of course creating 🙂
Although I felt like I didn’t get anything done, after looking back over the year I was surprised to see how much I actually accomplished.
Instead of focusing on the projects I didn’t complete, I decided to look at my accomplishments.Focus on the Positive, Focus on what you've accomplished Click To Tweet
- I started the year as A team Beachbody Coach, some ventures aren’t meant to be. The positive side to this is the experience. It was well worth the roller coaster ride…
- I published a whopping 67 blog posts! An average of 1.28 blog posts per week – That’s a lot of projects, photos, and writing.
- I made over 28 quilts and quilted projects from mug mats to large sampler quilts.
- I had opportunites to try all sorts of new quilting tools and gadgets
- I discovered and tried out tools to use for my business
- My Shop reached an all time high in sales and inventory.
I only hope that through it all, my quilting, my baking, my creating that I have inspired or encouraged you to follow your dreams.
My website “Quilt~Bake~Create” will continue with sharing my quilting experiences
and my baking adventures.
It is the CREATE part that I will be focusing on in the upcoming year
Creating a life that is has balance and harmony.
Creating a space that is a joy to work in or come home to.
Creating a life that isn’t full of overwhelm and long to do lists.
I hope you will you stick around for the year ahead to explore ways to organize, simplify, and live out your dreams.
Happy New Year!
Adele, Blogging the Creative Life
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links and I may be compensated a small commission when you make a purchase by clicking on those links. I promote products and services that I use and love. I appreciate your support because it allows me to support the content for this blog. For that I thank you very much!