Peanut Butter and Chocolate how can you go wrong?
Sweetened with raw honey and bananas, it gets even better!
Peanut Butter, Peanut Chocolate Chip Cookies
Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Cookies.
Sweetened with Raw Honey and Bananas, with a dash of cinnamon and cocoa. The Salted Dry Roasted peanuts with the sweet chocolate chips make these cookies a delicious snack!
*All ingredients used are organic, except for the Dry Roasted Peanuts
1/2 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter
1 Ripe Banana
3/4 Cup Raw Honey
1 Egg White
1 Tsp Vanilla
2 Cups Whole Wheat Flour
1/2 Tsp Salt
1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
1 Tsp Baking Soda
2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
1 Cup Chocolate Chips
1 Cup Dry Roasted Salted Peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine flour, salt, cinnamon, baking soda, and cocoa powder; set aside
- Cream together the peanut butter, unsalted butter, banana, and honey until smooth
- Beat in egg and egg white
- add Vanilla
- Gradually mix in dry ingredients
- Fold in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto a prepared cookie sheet
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until cookies are firm, but slightly soft to the touch and are no longer shiny.
- Cool on baking sheets. Remove to wire racks to cool completely
Adding raisin will add a touch more sweetness to your cookies.
copyright 2016 Adele Mogavero
Happy Cooking 🙂
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links and I may be compensated a small commission when you make a purchase by clicking on those links. I promote products and services that I use and love. I appreciate your support because it allows me to maintain the content for this blog. For that I thank you very much!
Adele, Creative Domestic Engineer
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
My Pattern Shop
Join my Mailing List
Visit my Shop
The following two tabs change content below.
Fiber Artist, Author, Designer, Pianist, and Organic Foodee.
My Mission is to inspire and educate the creator in you.