There are plenty of different things you can add to jazz up a Photo Wall Gallery.
- Art Prints
- Canvas Prints
- Game Boards
- Any kind of memorabilia
These are just a few…but the Mini Quilt is special.
Why Do I love them?
Here are just a few reasons
- Mini quilts make decorating a snap
- Mini quilts come with their own unique frame (the binding).
- Quilts are made with 3 layers: the decorative top, the batting, and the backing.
The stitching on top adds life to the piece, giving it a gorgeous look, depth, and feel.
When it’s washed the texture is even more enhanced.
- Fabric comes in every color under the rainbow.
- And quilts can be found to fit every decorative style and need.
- If it has a hanging sleeve or pockets it will only take a simple lightweight piece of wood to hang your mini quilt.
- With hanging, pockets on each corner, command strips will be your best friend
- No hanging sleeve? No problem! Just need some of these mini quilt hangers and your good to go.
- One thing I Love about mini quilts is the easy care. Many quilts are machine washable!
best of all?
Mini Quilts and Your Photo Wall Gallery
I’m probably a little biased since I kinda have a thing for quilts,
but I think mini quilts add something extra special to a photo wall gallery.
The mini quilts I make are created in sizes that fit the needs of the Photo Wall Gallery.
Just to recap the advantages of the Mini Quilt
- Decorating is a snap
- They add texture
- Small Splashes of color, that can enhance your photos
- They’re easy to hang
- Easy to care for
- They can be made in any size you want.
When you need something that adds warmth and personality to your walls.
The Del~Lillan’s Mini quilt has you covered.
Adele Mogavero, Your Personal Home Stylist.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links and I may be compensated a small commission when you make a purchase by clicking on those links. I promote products and services that I use and love. I appreciate your support because it allows me to keep up the content for this blog. For that I thank you very much!