As you may have noticed during my decorating series, I use tealight candles all the time.
You might think I lack imagination, but in fact…I’m crazy about them!
What is a Tea-light candle?
A tealight (also tea-light, tea lites or tea light, t-lite or tcandles), or nightlight, is a candle encased in a thin metal or plastic cup so that the candle can liquefy completely while lit. They are typically small, circular, wider than their height and inexpensive
6 Reason why I think you should use Tealight Candles in your Table Decor
- Unlike tapered candles tealight candles won’t get knocked over when someone reaches across the table.
- They are inexpensive…you can get 200 for under $17.00 from Amazon! *affiliate link That’ll last you quite awhile – and costs you about 9 cents a candle!
- They are super efficient one candle can burn 6 – 7 hours. That’s a good amount of time to enjoy a dinner with friends and family.
- Tealight candles add just a touch of delicate light
- The lights can be placed on top of all sorts of cool things that can really set your table decor apart from the ordinary.
- They float and are cheaper than fancy floating candles
Maybe you’re not supposed to reach across the table at “formal dinners”, but with 13 squeezed around my table…let’s just say it happens 🙂
and hey if a napkin happens to fall into that candle, you’ve got water right there to put out the fire.
Sweet, Efficient, inexpensive….
That’s why I’m crazy about them.
What about you? What’s your favorite candle style?
Adele, Blogging the Creative Life
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links and I may be compensated a small commission when you make a purchase by clicking on those links. I promote products and services that I use and love. I appreciate your support because it allows me to keep up the content for this blog. For that I thank you very much!