Adding a Pinterest Widget to your website is easy and a great way to get more people to check out your Pinterest Boards, Follow You, and become one of your life long clients.
You can easily make widgets that point to a specific board,
Or a widget that shows your latest pins. (An example of that is in my side bar)
Widgets can also be made in a variety of sizes! So you have plenty of options to make it in a style that suits your needs.
So lets get started! We will make a Widget out of one of your boards
- Visit the Pinterest for Business Page
- On the menu bar, click Tools
- A list will drop down, click Widget Builder
- When the next page opens, click Board Widget
- Where it says Pinterest – type in your Pinterest UserName
- Where it says Pin-pets, that’s where you put the board name.
- Next choose decided on the size want your widget to be and click on the Build it Button.
- Copy the Code and past it where you want it on your website.
I wanted to explain it in detail, you can simply copy the entire url for the board you are making a widget for and paste into the Pinterest Build URL box.
and Viola! You have created a Widget.
One more step and you are done.