It’s Fall of 2014.
Basically I still don’t know what the heck I am doing.
and the Fitness Biz wasn’t going anywhere for me.
On November 9, 2014 I decided it was time to “quit” or “give up” the Beachbody Coaching Idea, Although, When I did this – there was a little voice in the back of my head that said but you can try again after 6 months…
I turned my attention to my E Mail List and back to Quilting
- An Email List important if you are doing business on the web.
- An Email list is yours.
- It isn’t controlled by some dude in an office changing algorithms.
- You get to contact your subscribers directly and whenever you choose.
With that said an Email List comes with a ton of responsibility and shouldn’t be taken lightly.
I can offer those words of wisdom because I learned it the hard way. (more on that later)
How do I get people to sign up for my newsletter?
I thought having that little subscription form on my website was enough…
But it isn’t.
I researched and learned about different ways to build your list.
I decided to give away one of my quilts.
Making a quilt, to just giveaway. That is my favorite thing to do with quilts. Click To Tweet
I did the contest to give away a quilt and collected email addresses through my Lead Page source, which integrated with Mail Chimp. Nifty It worked beautifully!
That was SO much fun. Not only did a give a quilt away, but I learned a ton of stuff about lead pages.
Some of my followers jumped on the bus here 🙂
From your Creativity Instigator, Adele
Latest posts by Adele (see all)
- Review of A Sourdough Cookbook and My Thoughts - April 25, 2017
- What To Do About that UFO You Really Don’t Want To Finish - April 18, 2017
- How to Make a Design Wall in a Jiffy! - April 11, 2017