The Workout has to be Awesome and one you love.
If you start your day with that…it’ll give you a huge boost.
The Task list is long and overwhelming. . . Can you Relate?
- Clean the house
- Summer means putting up all those garden goodies
- Laundry, always
- Content Creation for the website
- Social Media…
- And the endless list goes on
I was hitting overload and run away from it all mode.
Looking at the mountain of work piling up – I kept telling myself there is no possible way to get this done before I go on vacation.
Once in awhile I think I should just skip the workout to make room for the task list.
But I know that isn’t the right choice. That is never the right choice.
I picked out one of my all time favorite cardio workouts. Turbo Fire HIIT 15…short and sweet and gets the job done.
Tell you what happened.
- I felt like a million bucks by the time I was done
- I felt like I was on top of the world.
- And I know that I will get done what needs gettin’ done today.
Working out is just a super way to start your day.
I love Chalene Johnson – She is my all time favorite fitness trainer.
Why? Because she is so positive, happy, and energectic!
When you finish your workout you’ll feel great – I promise 🙂
It doesn’t hurt that you’ll be told over and over again how awesome you are.
*I am not a Beachbody Coach – (Was once, but not anymore) I just happen to love working out and think it is a huge benefit to my creative energy!
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links and I may be compensated a small commission when you make a purchase by clicking on those links. I promote products and services that I use and love. I appreciate your support because it allows me to maintain the content for this blog. For that I thank you very much!
Adele, Creative Domestic Engineer
Latest posts by Adele (see all)
- Helpful Tips For Your Next Fabric Search at Fabric dot Com - June 27, 2017
- Let’s Have Fun Picking Colors For That New Quilt - June 20, 2017
- Yes You Can Make Your Own Pita Bread! - May 23, 2017