Do you think it’s Kismet or Fate?
When we embarked on this early morning routine,
I had no idea what the benefits would be.
I think it’s Kismet! It’s Fate! It’s a Blessing!
Day 3 of the 21 Day Fix
- Today’s workout was Lower Fix.
- Lower body, big muscle group = a workout you’ll probably work up a good sweat in.
- I’ll clue you in, if your new to the 21 Day Fix , Autumn sneaks in a few Bonus rounds here and there.
- The workout is 4 rounds – 2 exercises in each round repeated twice, plus that surprise bonus round :).
After our workout we had a delicious smoothie.
- 1 cup yogurt
- 2 apples
- 1 Tablespoon flax seed
- 1 Tablespoon Chia seed
- 1/3 cup instant oatmeal
(I use Purely Elizabeth Ancient Grain Oatmeal)
- 2 cups Sweet Potato Casserole.
I know that sounds weird a casserole in a smoothie? It was a leftover, and the ingredients are sweet potatoes, apples and a few spices + a little brandy. It’s cooked, so there isn’t alcohol just a nice flavor.
Back to the wonderful Benefits of changing up my routine.
It’s giving me extra time and bigger blocks of time to work on my projects.
This is super cool
Yesterday I discovered that I have a blog post commitment for
This is part of the Island Batik Ambassador Blog Hop that will be kicked off on Friday.
I knew about the Blog Hop, but I’ve been procrastinating…a lot, and quite honestly didn’t expect it to be this soon.
I’m so happy that I have a more efficient schedule, that will allow me to complete this project.Kismet - Fate, I don't care what it is, changing up my routine gave me benefits I never dreamed of. Click To Tweet
What do you think? Do you Believe?
Have I mentioned that the early morning routine leaves you energized and ready for a day of
Quilting ~ Baking ~ and Creating?!
On the Design Wall
The Beginnings of My Island Batik – New Beginnings Blog Hop Quilt
- Pizza Dough for Wednesday Pizza Day
- Sour Dough Bread, made from a wild yeast starter.
- Starter made from the Sourdough Recipes cookbook by Sarah Owens (For upcoming Sour Dough Adventures)
And Creating a happy balanced life by
Piano Practice, working on a Mozart piece at the moment.
(Closet Cleaning will begin once again – after my Island Batik Blog Post is complete!)
Here’s to Kismet, Fate, and Blessings!
Live well, Laugh often, Love Much
Create your Beautiful life.
Adele, Blogging the Creative Life
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links and I may be compensated a small commission when you make a purchase by clicking on those links. I promote products and services that I use and love. I appreciate your support because it allows me to keep up the content for this blog. For that I thank you very much!