Muffins made with Whole Wheat and Oat Flours
Wholesome and lightly sweetened.
1 1/2 cups organic Wheat Flour *I grind my own flour from Organic hard White Wheat Berries
1 cup organic Oat Flour
1 tsp organic Baking Soda
1 tbsp organic Baking Powder
1 tsp Sea Salt
1 tsp Cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1 tbsp organic Chia Seeds
1/4 cup organic Butter
1 cup Raw Honey
2 organic eggs
1 cup plain organic Yogurt
1 tsp vanilla
1 medium organic Apple, peeled, cored and chopped into small pieces
1 cup coarsely chopped organic Walnuts
2/3 cup organic Dried Cranberries
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees; Grease muffin cups or use paper liners
- Mix wheat flour, oat flour, baking soda, baking powders, salt,spices and chia seed together in a bowl. Set aside
- Cream Butter and Honey together until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition
- Mix in yogurt and vanilla.
- Add the flour mixture and stir to combine
- Fold in apples, walnuts, and dried cranberries.
- Divide the batter among the prepared muffin cups
- Bake for 30 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean. Let cool for a few minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely or serve warm.
copyright 2016 Adele Mogavero
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links and I may be compensated a small commission when you make a purchase by clicking on those links. I promote products and services that I use and love. I appreciate your support because it allows me to maintain the content for this blog. For that I thank you very much!
Adele, Creative Domestic Engineer
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
My Pattern Shop
Join my Mailing List
Visit my Shop
The following two tabs change content below.
Fiber Artist, Author, Designer, Pianist, and Organic Foodee.
My Mission is to inspire and educate the creator in you.