Quilting, Baking, Creating – A Year in Review
Where did the year go?
Looking back over the year, for me it was a flurry of quilting, baking and of course creating 🙂
Although I felt like I didn’t get anything done, after looking back over the year I was surprised to see how much I actually accomplished.
Instead of focusing on the projects I didn’t complete, I decided to look at my accomplishments.Focus on the Positive, Focus on what you did accomplish this year Click To Tweet
- I started the year as A team Beachbody Coach, some ventures aren’t meant to be. The positive side to this is the experience. It was well worth the roller coaster ride…
- I published a whopping 67 blog posts! An average of 1.28 blog posts per week – That’s a lot of projects, photos, and writing.
- I made over 28 quilts and quilted projects from mug mats to large sampler quilts.
- I had the opportunity to try all sorts of new quilting tools and gadgets
- I discovered and tried out tools to use for my business
- My Shop reached an all time high in sales and inventory.
I only hope that through it all, my quilting, my baking, my creating that I have inspired or encouraged you to follow your dreams.
My website “Quilt~Bake~Create” will continue to be here sharing my quilting experiences
and my baking adventures.
It is the CREATE part that I will be focusing on in the upcoming year
Creating a life that is has balance and harmony.
Creating a space that is a joy to work in or come home to.
Creating a life that isn’t full of overwhelm and long to do lists.
I hope you will you stick around for the year ahead to explore ways to organize, simplify, and live out your dreams.
Happy New Year! .
Adele, Blogging the Creative Life
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links and I may be compensated a small commission when you make a purchase by clicking on those links. I promote products and services that I use and love. I appreciate your support because it allows me to maintain the content for this blog. For that I thank you very much!
Latest posts by Adele (see all)
- Review of A Sourdough Cookbook and My Thoughts - April 25, 2017
- What To Do About that UFO You Really Don’t Want To Finish - April 18, 2017
- How to Make a Design Wall in a Jiffy! - April 11, 2017