13 Cool gift Ideas – That will give all year long – for your favorite Solo-Preneur
I bet your favorite Solo-preneur is looking for ways to make next year less complicated, less stressful, and more productive.
These are things that I have used in the past year, that will help out your favorite solo-preneur, and then they will have more time to spend with you – that’s a win win situation!
13 gifts ideas for your favorite Solopreneur so they have more time to spend with you Click To Tweet
Here is a list of 13 gifts that will help your favorite Solo-Preneur and these gifts give all year long!
- Canva for Work
- Gift them a class or a book that will help them out in their endeavors
- Visit their blog on a regular basis and leaving a comment
- Share their blog, product/service on your social media feeds.
- Maybe you have a skill like proof reading, photography, copy writing or graphic design that you can offer as a gift for one of their blog posts, products/services
- If you know they’re in the middle of a HUGE project, make them a dinner or offer to do chores for them
- Remind them not to work 24/7 – everyone needs a break – (Solo-preneurs forget that from time to time 🙂 )
Co-Schedule is complete system to plan, promote, and automate your blog content and marketing.
The plans start at $ 15/month for the solo standard calendar when you pay yearly.
Canva is an online tool to create beautiful on-brand marketing materials,presentations and social media graphics, the free plan is great. The Canva for Work plan gives you more tools to make life much easier!.
The Canva For Work Plan is $12.95/month or $9.95 if paid yearly
Evernote lets you keep everything in one place – another product that has a super free plan, but of course the plus and premium may help your solo-preneur even more.
A great free plan, but if your solo-preneur is super heavy into instagram. This may be a perfect gift for him or her. Pay for plans start at $9.00/month
Hootsuite is a great way to schedule you social media post and see everything in one place. You can start out for free or purchase a business plan. They start at $9.99/month if payed annually
This is such a fun and easy way to do contests. Another that is high up on my wishlist to buy. The Basic Plan is $13.00/month
Instapage is a wonderful Landing Page tool, your Solo-preneur can try if for free too.
It’s 29/month when paid yearly.
Dont’ have a large spending budget? but still want to give your Favorite Solo-Preneur a gift that can help and support them through the next year?
Here are some things you can do, that won’t cost you anything but a little time
Working for yourself is a tough thing to do. So last but not least, give your favorite Solo-Preneur support and encouragement.
If your thinking of purchasing an online tool to help your favorite Solo-Preneur, ask them about there favorite apps and tools. I’m sure they will have dozens of ideas and tools they would love under the tree!
Adele, Blogging the Creative Life
None of the links in this blog post are affiliate links. Co-Schedule is a referral Link.
Links in the sidebar and footer do include affiliate links and I may be compensated a small commission when you make a purchase by clicking on those links. I promote products and services that I use and love. I appreciate your support because it allows me to maintain the content for this blog. For that I thank you very much
Latest posts by Adele (see all)
- Review of A Sourdough Cookbook and My Thoughts - April 25, 2017
- What To Do About that UFO You Really Don’t Want To Finish - April 18, 2017
- How to Make a Design Wall in a Jiffy! - April 11, 2017