Table Toppers, Placemats, Runners, and mug mats add a creative flair to the table.
But you know…Table Toppers can be used to decorate your home is some ordinary and out of the ordinary ways.
can be used to decorate your home is some ordinary and out of the ordinary ways.
Here are 11 Creative ways to use your Table Topper collection.
- What’s meant for the Dining Table can be used on End Tables to add a splash of color.
- Table Toppers are perfect accents for the back of a side chair
- Don’t love placemats? They are just right to create a mini quilt gallery
- Table Runners can make a super contemporary look when hung horizontally
- Table Runners are just right for narrow spaces
- A small Table Topper is just right on the front door instead of the Traditional Wreath.
- I love folding quilts and hanging them over a door. Table Runners are perfect for this too –
- Runners make great dresser scarfs or piano scarfs
- And that Table Runner that Broke the rules? That one that’s a tad bit too wide? Well It’s perfect to use as a placemat for two!
- Mug Mats? Well hell yeah! They are Super Mini Sized Quilts and just right to hang up too!
- Display several over a ladder for a quick and easy seasonal display!
This is a super easy way to change up the room for the seasons too!Use a table runner or placemat to dress up end tables Click To Tweet
Placemats are perfect to use for a mini quilt gallery Click To Tweet
If it’s a door you use all the time you can hang the table runner on the door.
A Little bonus 🙂
Add a little whimsical Decor to the Giraffe! (if you happen to have one that is) 🙂 * affiliate link
A Note about Hanging Your Table Decor
If you decide to hang your table toppers:
- You can sew plastic rings to the back at the top and hang on command strip hooks
- You can Sew or have a Quilt Sleeve added to the back of Medium sized table toppers
* affiliate link
I add corner “brackets” to the back of my small quilts including many of my mug rugs and placemats. It makes them versatile and reversible – Use them on the table, or hang ’em on the wall.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links and I may be compensated a small commission when you make a purchase by clicking on those links. I promote products and services that I use and love. I appreciate your support because it allows me to maintain the content for this blog. For that I thank you very much!
Adele, Blogging the Creative Life
Latest posts by Adele (see all)
- Yes You Can Make Your Own Pita Bread! - May 23, 2017
- Quilt Art Inspired by Pianist Cecile Chaminade - May 16, 2017
- So, you want to Learn How to Quilt! Advice for Beginners - May 9, 2017